Be Part Of Us
With long history in the automotive replacement markets, we are continuously growing and strive to provide a better opportunities for our PEOPLE to grow. As automotive industry can be very challenging, we embrace the challenges to move forward with innovation and technology to bring quality products to our customers.
If you’re willing to take up the challenge, enthusiastic to learn and able to display teamwork, we want you to be in our TEAM of people to move forward, to bring innovation and ideas to the company.
Counter Sales Personnel
The Counterperson provides over-the-counter direct sales to customers, takes orders in-person and by phone, and supports the overall success of store operations through promotion of sales programs and other customer and team-related activities. Sales activities focus on aftermarket automotive replacement parts, and may include the sale of heavy-duty parts, auto and industrial parts.
• Attend work every day, on time, as scheduled, unless management authorizes time-off.
• Perform job duties in compliance with legal, regulatory, and Company safety guidelines, practices and policies.
• Maintain neat, clean, and professional appearance.
• Research part’s availability through computer and catalogs for stock numbers, inventory status, and pricing.
• Locate and pull parts for orders, check in, put up, straighten, dust, and rearrange stock as needed.
• Handle cash and credit transactions; properly invoice/credit customer accounts.
• Prioritize the order of delivery items and assign deliveries to drivers, if applicable.
• Correctly handle new and defective core returns from customers, insure proper customer credit and complete necessary paperwork.
• Open and/or close store if given key holder responsibility.
• Work home store inventory/assist in other location’s inventory, if assigned.
• Clean (pick-up trash, sweep, mop, etc.) and maintain inside and outside of building area.
• Perform any other task as requested or assigned by immediate supervisor, his/her designee, or other management/supervisory employee.
Auto Parts Sales Representative
Are you someone who has a stimulating influence on nearly everyone they meet?
Do you have the talent to be an aggressive closer?
Do you provide the competitive drive, outgoing nature and will to be the BEST Auto Parts Sales Representative we have?
Can you grow our auto parts business?
For our employees, career challenges and opportunities are limitless. Our steady and continued growth depends on building upon our solid relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers. We take pride in knowing we are part of an extraordinary company of talented, high-performing professionals who enjoy working in a highly challenging entrepreneurial climate.
As an Auto Parts Sales Representative, you will build our business by calling on and selling to new and existing customers to generate business, introduce new product lines, coordinate product seminars and conduct open houses.
Minimum requirements include:
• 4-5 years of Sales experience within the Automotive Parts industry.
• 2-3 years of experience with routine Cold Calling of potential clients to develop business.
• Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation with special emphasis on closing sales.
• Strong relationship building skills
• Ability to conduct business in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills for both small and large groups.
• Basic to intermediate computer skills with MS office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
An industry leader, we offer a well-balanced compensation (Base + Commission) and benefits programs, including medical, paid holidays/vacation/sick time + much more.
Salary is based on experience and job performance.